What is a personal special Dota 2 Hero Guide?
Personal hero guide are different compared to normal/recommended guides. Recommended guides try to find the best situational builds for any kind of situation. The special hero guides are a way to play a hero in a specific way that can add tension to the game and adds pressure on to the enemy. These guides can be a bit extreme and one-sided and missout situational flexibility, but gain focussed power on the other hand. 😉
Requirements to create a personal special Hero Guide:
This is what is needed if you want to create such a guide.
Who can create a guide?
Everyone who has enough English and Dota 2 skills is qualified to create a personal special hero guide.
Hero Guide Examples:
To see some examples visit the hero guide section.
What’s the process?
- Send a message to me at email@example.com and tell me for which hero you want to write and what the title would be.
- You get a guest author login
- You write the guide, add images to it, optimize and finalize it.
- I review it.
What does the Guide should contain?
- Short introduction about yourself and your dota 2 career.
- Short introduction why this guide is special and great.
- Why this hero and playstyle is so powerful.
- How you play the hero.
- Different stages of the game (Early/Mid/Late).
- Counters, Bans and Synergies.
What do I get for a published hero guide?
If the hero guide is getting published on Dota2Freaks you get 25$ via paypal. It can depend on the length and quality of the written article.